Vacation Schemer at CMS

Corporate Law

9.5/10

It was an excellent opportunity that provided the chance to take part in real work and meet a variety of employees, who were all very friendly.

My trainee was always very appreciative of my work.

I was unable to attend the induction day, however, my department was very good at teaching me on the job.

I learnt how to use a number of online search engines specific to law and valuable skills for my training contract.

Excellent organisation, apart from sometimes the room locations for presentations were unclear.

Very welcoming and genuinely a warm environment.

Helpful and informative presentations assisted my development.

I had the opportunity to do real work and sometimes had to work longer hours.

Interacted with a range of employees.

I know I definitely want to go into commercial law and would love to do a seat in my department.

We had a networking event on the first day and then spent time in presentations and department meetings.

We had very exciting events such as cocktail making.