Vacation Scheme at CMS

London Greater London
Legal/Law

9.5/10

Great experience, got to see most aspects of the work of my department (IP).

Received attention and feedback from everyone I worked with, people really nice.

Loads, people were happy to discuss with me whatever I wanted for however long I wanted.

To a great extent.

Good structure, combination of insights into the firm, social activities and department-specific work.

Great, everyone really friendly, open and sociable.

My supervisor and trainee buddy gave me very comprehensive feedback on my work.

To a great extent, although specific to the department that I was working in, which may not reflect the situation in other departments.

It was two weeks, not a day. Really valuable, I'm definitely going for it.

Good money, 700 quid.

Loads, we had presentations from most departments and opportunity to ask questions. Socials also were an opportunity to network with those present.

Great, good food, good cocktails, fun times.

Yep, there was a CSR session detailing all of the fun stuff you are encouraged to do outside the office.

Most definitely.