Vacation Schemer at CMS

Bristol South West
Commercial Law

8.4/10

I very much enjoyed my placement. Whilst I was nervous at what to expect before starting, the team quickly made me feel at home and the other vacation schemers were supportive.

All those who gave me work were grateful upon completion and thanked me for my efforts.

The provision of the 'Bibles' meant the scheme was very well structured and everything ran to time, even with adjustments.

Friendly, collegiate, high performance

We were given a number of talks on practice areas as well as general firm talks. We also received a presentation skills workshop which assisted when preparing for the group presentation.

I was treated as a 'proper' worker from the moment I arrived.

The only way to understand company culture is to experience it. My time at CMS has certainly allowed me to fully do this.

Following my vacation scheme I am even more committed to pursuing a career as a commercial solicitor.

The office is open-plan so everyday presents the opportunity to network.

Very good!