8.3/10

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Conducted a research project

2. The internship programme was a fantastic experience! I would recommend it to anyone, who is looking to work in Banking & Finance.

4. My colleagues were supportive and always willing to help when I needed help.

6. I received great careers advice from my line manager

8. You are given a reasonable amount of time to complete your research project.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. If you can prove that you are a reliable and responsible person, you are given a little more responsibility than you expect to be given.

12. You learn a lot about time management and multi-tasking whilst working on the job, which is very useful.

14. The atmosphere was great.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. The internship programme was very well organised

18. We had several skills sessions

20. 5/10

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Good prospects

24. There was usually a networking event organised every week for interns to meet each other and to meet people in the business. Outside of that, we organised our own social events.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Reasonable

28. There's a good mix of places to go to.

30. Hours are reasonable, so you have time to do things outside of work.

Banking - Investment, Banking/Finance