Putting together pitchbooks, updating market slides, listening on conference calls
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed most parts of my internship
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Felt I was contributing to real live work but sometimes feedback was limited
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
in most cases i was but sometimes limited
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
always fairly busy - never really had nothing to do
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Felt I was contributing to the team as given work that was needed there and then
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
wont help too much with my degree but powerpoint and excel skills have greatly improved and the training will be very helpful for future jobs
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fairly positive (sometimes not) and generally quiet
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
lots of events and well organised
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
yes felt they did
- What were the perks on your work placement?
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
would be a good place to work
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
regular weekly intern networking events
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
lived at home and socialising at networking events were paid for by teh company
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
in terms of networking drinks yes but could have done with some sporting events
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?