2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone extremely welcoming and friendly to integrate you into the team however the work given out could sometimes feel like just the mundane things no one else wants to do
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
whenever it was need help and support was available, not just my management but by anyone in the team
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
dependent on the workload the department had on at the time, some months could be very busy while others gave a lot of free time
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
again, department dependent but in some I was given complete lead on high priority level projects which gave me vast amounts of responsibility.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
large amounts of training opportunities available and a range of soft and hard skills were developed here, due to my course being slightly different from my work at Cummins the technical aspects learnt may not be too applicable to my course.
Imagine yourself working at Cummins
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at Cummins