Global Optimization Team intern at Microsoft

Business Management Marketing

8.7/10

9.7

7.6

Optimizing global marketing campaigns across our MS regions. Driving and developing innovative partnership campaigns and live events across EMEA.

Microsoft gave me responsibilities I could never have dreamed of, to lead with partners, to drive strategy and to execute Marketing campaigns across Multi-regions. It's been phenomenal.

Massively so, we aren't pencil-pushing, coffee-making interns. We're full time employees and treated as such.

When needed i was certainly given it. Proud to say I am not only colleagues with my managers, but friends outside of work also. They've been epic.

No comments needed. I was kept... Busy!

shedloads!

I've grown not only as a professional but as a person this year, it's been a life lesson in many respects. I've loved it all and can't wait to apply it to my studies.

Welcoming, inspiring and explorative.

The structure built as the year progressed, but I liked that. Some may not.

They invested in terms of responsibility, they gave me important roles and let me drive with my ideas. That's a first class investment.

Very much so, I have other goals... but of all the other options, MS is top

Massively

I lived in London... not cheap!

London = Epic