Project Manager at GE (General Electric)

Southampton South West
Aeronautical Engineering Aerospace/Aviation

7.5/10

6.4

Project Manager within the NPI team for an Airbus aircraft.

I felt it was the best form of corporate experience I could have ever imagined gaining. It covered everything from meetings to business trips.

Hugely, I felt I established myself as an integral team member within my first 6 months of being there.

To a large extent. I was always greeted by a friendly, welcoming face wherever I turned.

Highly, but it was a steady increase from the first quarter of my internship. The workload steadily increased, but for the better.

A large amount. I would interface with customers directly and I would chair daily meetings.

Life skills. People skills. Money appreciation. Everything you could ever need to succeed in life. I highly recommend.

Great. Highly efficient with a great work ethic. But had the balance of culture and diversity.

Poor. There was no structure to the placement, and my development was not tracked or monitored.

Platforms of responsibility. But no courses or extra qualifications.

High. Great graduate schemes which are enticing for all students.

Yes, great. All the interns were very sociable.

Medium average. Student areas near by bump up the cost.

Great, Southampton has a large night life scene which is appealing to all students from around the country.

Yes. A lot of community work and extra circular activities.