Operations at Eaton

Doncaster North East
Business Analytics Business Management Financial Management Management Consultancy Mathematics/Statistics

Eaton is a Top Employer

8.4/10

Operations intern looking at small change improvements.

I really enjoyed my year. The training I received was really helpful in both functional and core skills. My role was challenging and I learnt a lot from my different projects and was given a large amount of responsibility to deliver on the businesses targets,

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

I felt really valued in my team and learnt a lot from the people in the office.

I had weekly one to one sessions to review my performance and at times there was guidance there if I needed it. A good level of support was given so that it wasn't just spoon fed to me but had to work for it.

Very busy but sometimes down to me being pro-active and looking for work rather than being handed it.

A lot of responsibility to deliver on my projects, which were pinned to the business case and also day to day tasks were critical in making sure the site ran smoothly.

Extremely. I received training in presentation, advanced excel, leadership, time management, organisation, software training such as CAD and Relux. Use of Eaton Tools. These all will be applied in my final year of studies and future career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

Fun in the office with lots of good laughs but at the same time it was professional to get the work done.

really organised. well structured

Training days and other events were put on to diversify my tool set.

Really appealing

nice social scheme. a couple nights out/

around 500 a month but I was lucky I house shared.

Rugby, football and golf.