EMEA Technical Operations Intern at Warner Bros

Film/Photography Graphic Design Information Technology Logistics and Operations Media

9.4/10

Working on localisations of future films

I really enjoyed my year a Warner Bros. The atmosphere of the company is very easy going and fun.

Very. My hardwork was really praised.

Regular meeting with my manager on my performance and goals really helped me to further my learning experiance.

Comfortably busy. Some days were manic as something or other had happened and there was a mad rush. but most of the time there was always something to do. Planning out days and tasks really helped.

A lot! You are really not treated like an INtern but another member of the team.

A lot

fun, easy going

very well!

They held Intern specific training sessions for all the interns on future career growth, not just things that would be usefull in the job. Warner Bros really invest in the future of their.

The future employment of Warner Bros is unclear. While i would jump at the chance to come back, spaces are few and heavily applied for.

The whole intern group bounded really well

Typical London, Hoborn has some good places for Lunch at not to much

Lonodn has some of the best clubs in the world, and one of the best public transport networks. Uber is really usefull too

While me and my team socialised, their were not many WB run activitys. A few charity activites through out the year though