Publicity Intern at Warner Bros

Public Relations

8.7/10

Thoroughly enjoyed working at WB. Great insight into publicity and the film industry. Felt as though the work I completed genuinely helped towards publicity campaigns - not an internship where you will just be making cups of tea!

Felt well valued and work was appreciated.

Management/Supervisors were available if you had any questions and were also happy to complete progress reports. They took time out of their days to speak to visiting university lecturers too.

Days were always busy and there was never a day where we had nothing to do.

Responsibility on projects increased as I became more experienced. Now have a lot of responsibility and am able to manage projects myself.

I gained both personal and professional skills whilst on my placement year. The skills I've learnt will definitely help me in managing my final year at university and in my graduate job.

Atmosphere in the office varied between departments. My department was fairly quiet compared to others but everyone was always very friendly and made the effort to chat. We would also occasionally see each other after work and go to the pub etc.

Very well organised. WB have been taking students on placement for years, so everything was set up very well.

We took part in various training courses in and outside of the office.

• There were no perks with this Placement Year

They do not have a graduate scheme but always look to their previous intern pool when considering applicants for new job openings.

Interns were always very social and often had events planned after work.

Central London is very expensive so was sometimes hard to socialise.

Lots of places to go in central London but was very expensive.

Yes, lots of opportunities, i.e. sports or volunteering.