Marketing Assistant at Johnson & Johnson

High Wycombe South East
Marketing

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

8.2/10

I had an incredible time working at Janssen (Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical) this year. I have met a number of fantastic people and got a very thorough experience of the pharmaceutical sector. It has been very interesting to work here. The level of responsibility you get at a placement at JnJ is incredible. You immediately become an integral part of the team and are not treated like a spare or like your opinion does not matter. Everyone has been so helpful, friendly and welcoming as well. The work itself was very interesting and you definitely to understand the company and the business alot.

I did feel quite a valued member of the team. They relied on me for alot of projects.

The support you get from your manager is very good! If you need to ask any questions your manager will always be able to help you and give you advice. You can also rely on your other colleagues outside your team as they are always so friendly and willing to help.

It varied through the year but generally I was quite busy. There were always multiple projects that go on at the same time, so there is always something to be working on.

Alot of responsiblity. Your project management skills will be developed tremendously this year. It can be stressful, but it is a great and rewarding experience to see the hard work come to a successful close in the form of a marketing material or event.

They will definitely help me. I have developped alot of transferrable skills which I can use in the furture. My new and improved project and time management skills wills also be very helpful at university as I will be able to plan my life and work in a more efficient way.

Great, everyone one is really fun, friendly and inclusive. Definitely met some great and interesting people.

Very well organised. The handover was good and the rest of the placement was well organised as well.

You were given the opportunity to go to the same trainings etc that the permanent staff went to. We also had specific placement related training which was also really good. Overally you were looked after and the company did invest in you.

They are possible and the organisation does seem to favour the placement students, but it is not definite.

Yes we usually did at least one activity together per week/weekend and are always going out to have drinks etc at the local bars.

Cheaper than London - not bad at all

Not many clubs just bars and pubs - the snug does good cocktails!

Yes many! You definitely could have a good work life balance and a fun social life outside of work.