Oncology marketing Assistant at Johnson & Johnson

high wycombe Greater London
Advertising Business Intelligence Business Management Design Education/Teaching Financial Management Food and Drink Leisure and Hospitality Logistics and Operations Marketing Pharmaceutical Product Design/Industrial Design Purchasing and Supply Sales Social Work Voluntary

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

7.3/10

its been fantastic, very sad to leave.

valued by my immediate manager and the people i work closely with. Higher up employees could have valued my work more I feel.

good support, but little action taken in career progression help and networking.

always busy, the job is different on a daily basis

plenty of repsonsibility on projects. Never micromanaged and was given the freedom to do these projects in my own way.

I am hoping to take all these skills to university and use it to better my results.

great, everyone is friendly and out going. No one is ever 'bum-licking' and out to tread on other peoples toes.

It is well organised in that they know what job role you are doing, but it is very unclear about future carear progression beyond the placement scheme.

They invested quite heavily in additional training courses for my better well being.

In the pharmaceutical side of things, the grad scheme is still incredibly hard to get on too, and you end up having to go through every stage of the process to apply again. The grad scheme is limited in what you can do, unless some strings can be pulled. I understand in the consumer sector placement students get the opportunity to basically be given a graduate scheme which I am not pleased about at all. It should be the same throughout the company. However I have given this a two because near the very end of my placement I found out about a global grad program which does sound very interested. I am just disappointed I heard about it so late.

I made a fantastic group of friends on placement

high Wycombe isn't the best town, but we made it our own. It is far cheaper than London which gave us money to spend after rent and bills.

pretty limited, but you do make it your own and London is very easily accessible on a 20 minute train.

We have a work football team and netball team which is good fun.