Asset Servicing Intern at UBS

Liverpool Street Central London and City
Banking - Investment Economics Logistics and Operations Mathematics/Statistics

UBS is a Top Employer

7.9/10

Involved within a number of projects including team proficiency data and graphs. I looked at the process flow for a number of Corporate Actions, such as an Optional Stock Dividend and a Rights Issue. In my final week I was placed within a processing role, as a graduate would be. I spoke to offshore teams, and clients, and different agent banks. I was exposed to PB and Mainfirm sides of the Asset Servicing team.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Amazing assistance in developing the skills that you may not be the best at! This is something that is definately not offered in other places, they dont just give you work to play to your strengths, they try and help you become a more rounded person, which can be very difficult.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

My manager and my team set me up amazingly for the internship with goals and achievements. Other people were not given this by their team, but lots of people did nothing about it. Its all about finding work to do, and asking people for research to do.

A lot of time, and training, and lunches, and events, and endless people who are willing to talk to you and discuss their role.

Who would turn down a Grad program within a company like this! Its 2 years of guaranteed money, work and new people.

Completely depends on your team and who you make friends with at the start of the internship!

I dont get this scale.... but its very expensive if youre not already from London

I did a pilates group every week, I got involved in the discounts available to everyone.