2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt very valued. I was given responsibilities on certain tasks, made new spreadsheets and had to maintain good external relationships. It was always a laugh going out on social events with the team, they were very welcoming.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My line manager was always there if I needed any help. There was not so much communication with the Head of Performance, largely due to his busy schedule.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was busy, but managed my time well so started at 9am and left at 5pm! Perfect! Only rarely did I have to stay longer but it was good to be kept busy.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given as much responsibility as I sought! If you wanted to do more they were always willing to give more. And they let me handle my own projects and become involved in some global projects too.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Well it opened up great opportunities for after Uni, as I found it really easy to get a job in the same field. At Uni it didn't really help much except I was more used to early starts and became a whizz on Excel!
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS