This is a role within the Sales Ledger team (4 people) reporting into the Sales Ledger Manager
• Processing and invoicing sales orders.
• Notifying relevant sales departments of any issues with sales orders and ensuring these are resolved speedily (or escalate accordingly).
• Liaising with sales teams, including the reconciliation of monthly sales figures.
• Royalty reconciliations, including reporting to/liaising with our data suppliers and Product Management team.
• Maintenance and allocation of royalty accounts.
• Reporting on reseller commission.
• Responding to internal and external queries.
• Maintaining a good working relationship with sales departments, credit control, purchase ledger and other finance staff.
• Production of ad-hoc reports as required by Finance or other EQAS departments.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Healthcare from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?