Analyst at Accenture

Administration/Secretarial Information Technology Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.2/10

7.7

Project Management role and business role. Admin and management tasks such as keeping upto date the logs, organising meetings and rooms and all other ameneties and project socials. Business role ws analytics involving excel spreadsheets and testing

Great people, great social side especially with fellow interns - however, at times I was either bored with work too simple or was working overtime and very busy. I think it is all relative to the project you are on, I was lucky with a fairly relaxed attitude just very busy parts whereas some people were just stuck photocopying or staying there very late at night. But overall work is work which probably accounts for the bad bits, and i did overall enjoy the experience and was glad I did it both work wise and social wise.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

my colleagues were fabulous, friendly and encouraging. The workplace was very relaxed and I got on with all the managers and the senior manager also. They made me feel comfortable and would praise good work and gave me great reviews which was a lovely feeling!

They understood I was straight of school and were helpful and friendly. If i needed help they made time for me but also were happy to let me get on with things if i felt confident.

Sometimes I had near to nothing and other days I was rushed off my feet - it massively varied and I never totally found there to be a happy medium but I think that is just consulting and the different stages of a project.

At the start less, but as I knew my colleagues better and they had faith in my work they allowed me more - I also had a lot of responsibility management wise in organising and orchastrating the meetings and dealings with the client and became very well respected with the client.

the work ethic and generally starting up in the workplace was a fantastic skill to learn. Being able to learn to conduct yourself professionally both in person and in emails and correspondence was invaluable. Also my IT skills will no doubt help me in future jobs, i do not however think that there was anything which would necessary help me in my degree studies but it will make me appreciate not working while at uni! and an understanding of what the working and business city lifestyle is like.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture

I made great friends, things were professional but relaxed

I found my own experience to be very easy... others i think it varied but i was satisfied

i think in putting us in a normal analyst role they invest in you alot and expect you to work to your full potential. there were lots of helpful talks and training etc. but the training tended to not be that effective

I am set to go back for a summer internship and would consider working there after university but not in a long term way- the work wasnt necessarily for me

loads of it, really good fun and socials every few weeks organised and subsidised

we went out a lot but in london everything is expensive! but i did live at home...

its london

I suppose so from hearsay but i did not really feel they were advertised to us very well...