7.9/10

342 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

I was mainly doing general admin work, updating documents depending on feedback from a client etc. I worked in 2 areas during my placement and I was working with a principal.

2. I found it very enjoyable and that it was a good insight into the business and the type of work that they do.

4. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and willing to talk and get to know you.

6. My manager was very willing to help, he explained what it was he wanted from me and took a lot of his time to help me out.

8. There was a lot of work to do, I was never bored and sitting idle during the day.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given work which needed to be done, however it wasn't of vital importance.

12. I didnt develop many skills as it wasnt really necessary to provide training for the tasks I was given.

14. The atmosphere was very good and everyone was very friendly.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. I found the internship to be very well setup, they had clearly spent a lot of time trying to provide an experience of value to their interns.

18. I feel that through the scheme I was provided with some very valuable experience and that the company is interested in investing time in you through the internship.

20. Subsidised Canteen

Sports and Social Club

Subsidised/Company Gym

Company Parties/Events

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I would be very interested in working for the company again as from the experience I believe the work they do would be very challenging and exciting.

24. There was lots of socialising between the guys that worked there permanently and the interns too.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. It was london so it was quite pricey in areas, however i wouldnt say it is that much more expensive than any other city.

28. Great, there were loads of places to go out to, restaurants, pubs etc seeing as it is london.

30. There was quite a lot of opportunities to get involved with some sport with people that worked in the company.

Legal/Law