2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
In spite of being holiday season, and the lack of managers and space, my colleagues always ensured I was given all the support i needed promptly
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The internship definitely opened my eyes to the world of credit, real-estate and banking overall. I recieved good hands on training and as part of my project was able to put into practice some of the theoretical knowledge I recieved through my degree studies
Imagine yourself working at HSBC
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 9 roles at HSBC