2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Really helpful people, continuous guidance and help with all problems.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Always ready to help. Answers all questions and solved all my problems (where possible)
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Banking industry is a diverse environment. Workload is depended on your project needs. My project required some other people get involved and that created some gabs in my placement without any work. Generally you always have some work to do.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
You have a level of responsibility in every workplace. My responsibility was to generate the reporting platform in time and make sure it worked on a daily basis.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I got a really got experience on how IB works and gained some more skills on SQL server development but not in the level i expected.
Imagine yourself working at UBS
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS