IT position at UBS

Placement (5-9 Months)
Banking - Investment Computer and Systems Engineering

UBS is a Top Employer

8.1/10

Create a reporting platform for generation of quality metrics reports

Excellent work. Very good people and environment. Little less technical than expected

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Really helpful people, continuous guidance and help with all problems.

Always ready to help. Answers all questions and solved all my problems (where possible)

Banking industry is a diverse environment. Workload is depended on your project needs. My project required some other people get involved and that created some gabs in my placement without any work. Generally you always have some work to do.

You have a level of responsibility in every workplace. My responsibility was to generate the reporting platform in time and make sure it worked on a daily basis.

I got a really got experience on how IB works and gained some more skills on SQL server development but not in the level i expected.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 10 roles at UBS

Good and quiet working place but people always organise events to learn each other and break the routine

The placement was not really organised when started as we where only 4 people but when the summer intern began, they really organised it very well

They spend a whole week training us on IB and IT topics to make our induction smoother

Really good place to work in the future. I will be very lucky if i get an offer!

Had a really good time in all the events and lunch breaks.

London life is quite expensive but you can handle the costs with the salary you get as a placement student!

I also live in London for the last 3 years so i know where to find nightlife! Its London!

Many company "societies" organise events both sport and cultural and you are invited to attend