1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I have thoroughly enjoyed my placement at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Erskine
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I was surprised by how equal you were treated by your colleagues. I did not feel I was treated as an intern
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I had weekly meetings with my manager/supervisor to aid my learning. I received a lot of help and support
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
how I busy I was varied depending on data availability. most days I was not too busy, this gave me time to get involved with the charity events on site.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
from day 1 I was trusted with work and given responsibility of different reports. I was surprised how much responsibility I was given.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
the skills I have learnt while on placement will be essential when I return to any graduate job and university. These are skills I would not have experienced in a part time job or just being at university.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
relaxed and welcoming
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
very well organised.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
the firm invested a lot of time into my training, there were always new opportunity's to learn
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Above 25 days holiday
Working from home
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
This company hopes you will apply for the graduate program and progress your career with them.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
there were nine interns in total at the Erskine site, a lot of opportunity for us to socialize.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?