Business Operations Analyst at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Glasgow Scotland
Administration/Secretarial Business Analytics Charity/Non Profit Human Resources Recruitment

6.5/10

4.2

I have thoroughly enjoyed my placement at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Erskine

I was surprised by how equal you were treated by your colleagues. I did not feel I was treated as an intern

I had weekly meetings with my manager/supervisor to aid my learning. I received a lot of help and support

how I busy I was varied depending on data availability. most days I was not too busy, this gave me time to get involved with the charity events on site.

from day 1 I was trusted with work and given responsibility of different reports. I was surprised how much responsibility I was given.

the skills I have learnt while on placement will be essential when I return to any graduate job and university. These are skills I would not have experienced in a part time job or just being at university.

relaxed and welcoming

very well organised.

the firm invested a lot of time into my training, there were always new opportunity's to learn

This company hopes you will apply for the graduate program and progress your career with them.

there were nine interns in total at the Erskine site, a lot of opportunity for us to socialize.