Placement at Shoosmiths

Birmingham West Midlands
Property Law Property/Real Estate

9.4/10

Legal placement

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Shoosmiths. I was immediately made to feel welcome and genuinely felt valued.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

I felt that I was given real responsibility and that my input was used to real effect.

I was supervised and given insightful feedback throughout my time.

This was the most beneficial aspect of my time. I gained real analytical skills and practical knowledge which I believe will serve me well throughout life.

It was organised from induction through to exit. Very well organised and professional.

A great team to work for: a real laugh with real people.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

The feedback I received was very well structured, honest and frank. My areas for improvement were conveyed in a constructive manner and my learning was palpable.

I felt like a member of staff, not like somebody on a part time placement.

Shoosmiths embraced me into the family culture it has and made me understand its values and what it expects from its people.

I really got to grips with Real Estate law and the practicalities - and challenges - of working in such an area.

I was walked around the office and met people from post room to Partner level. I even went on a social with the team on the Friday my placement ended!

Again, everything was well set out and I felt like I was seamlessly integrated into Shoosmiths social culture.

There are always flyers and office wide emails shouting about what is happening when the work day ends.

100%. A fantastic place to work and learn.