case handler at Shoosmiths

Northampton West Midlands
Banking and Finance Law Commercial Law Legal/Law

7.0/10

I am really enjoying my placement year, the day to day activities are made enjoyable by the friendly atmosphere.

I feel very valued by my colleagues, everyone is very friendly and approachable. Any good work is monitored and praised well, my colleagues are helpful and supportive through every task.

My manager has hasd a key role in my progress, he is motivating and very supportive, he is always approachable and easy to talk to.

The tasks that are given are enough to fill the day and keep me busy. However i have never felt the work load was too much for me.

Once the tasks for the day have been set, it is my responsibillity to complete these alongside other work that comes up. I have felt responsible for my own work load and able to manage this accordingly,

The skills I have developed will be an asset to my skill set and allow me to improve as an induvidual. The training i have received has given me vital infomation to see the application of what i have been studying at university.

• There were no perks with this Placement Year