Analyst at Accenture

Business Analytics Business Management Management Consultancy

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.8/10

7.4

During the 8 weeks I was on the project I owned and updated several key documents for the project, I had meetings with world wide team members, I presented to the client and the programme leadership team and I trained new joiners. I was given a lot of responsibility and if you show you can be trusted and will work hard you will be rewarded.

I absolutely loved my time at Accenture! Great people and great work!

There was a great team atmosphere on my project and everybody treated me like I was a full time graduate hire. I was given the same responsibility as Analysts and was invited to all the team socials

I had a fantastic manager who was actively present to help me out if I got stuck

There was some days where I was rushed off my feet and I had to stay late, and there were other days where I was pretty free. You have to be flexible and ready to work if you have to!

I was given responsibility from the word go!

I have definitely developed skills which will help me in any career, not just Accenture. Even if you decide Accenture isnt for you, the scheme provides you with the confidence to do any job.

There was a great team atmosphere in the office , however as I was based in the Accenture office, we did have to be wary of other projects and not be too loud!

The internship was well structured with social events on throughout the 2 months I was there

I was given adequate training to do the job I needed to do. My manager really pushed me to better myself. However I would have liked some more specific training.

The future employment prospects for Accenture are huge and hopefully I will be working for them some day!

You are strongly encouraged to go to the socials, and although some days I was so tired I just wanted to go home and sleep, I am glad I went to the socials as I made some great friends!

London is so expensive! Most of my pay went on my rent!

Nightlife was great but quite expensive!

There were loads of opportunities outside of work, not just things organised for interns specifically but also project events and clubs and societies you can join.