Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

International Communication Assistant at Wizbii

Grenoble Europe
Advertising Design English French Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Languages Marketing Media Other Modern European language Spanish

8.1/10

Teaching English classes to members of the team. Translating the website, app and documents from French to English, Spanish and Portuguese. Writing blog posts for The Daily Wiz and managing Facebook and Twitter account. Looking for new Wizbii members.

Fantastic placement with a fantastic workforce! As an International Communication Assistant, I worked with all of the teams in areas of marketing, communication and translation. Great support throughout my learning process and felt like one of the team from the first day!

I felt that my work was noticed and appreciated as I made progress.

My manager changed various times throughout my placement, but everyone was very supportive and would work on strategies so that I could get what I wanted from the job.

Fairly busy all week. There was always something to be getting on with which was great, as I like to keep busy.

Lots of responsibility. I was in charge of initially translating everything into English with very few people who had a good enough level of English to check what I was doing. I was also in charge of my own schedule which gave me confidence straight away.

All of the skills learnt on this placement will come in handy during my final year of studies and when applying and working for other companies in the future. It was a great position to gain lots of experience.

A bit cliché but it was like a family. I didn't feel like I was going to work. Open office with a kitchen and sofa areas. All of the team were working in the same room which made the atmosphere a lovely environment to work in.

Considering how last minute the placement was, it was very well organised.

Very much. I would have regular meetings with my managers and would always be asked what I would like to change and how I am finding it. They really care about their employees.

Very, if they ever get offices in the UK I would happily work for them again.

My social life improved drastically thanks to this placement. Frequent nights out, lunches out, in-office parties...

France in general is fairly expensive, and on a rather low salary, it wasn't the cheapest place to live in. However, it is not so expensive that you can't go out for lunch etc

Not bad, lots of pubs/bars stay open to 2/3 and there's a couple of clubs that stay open till the morning. Cheap and always busy!

Loads!