Claims Intern at Zurich Insurance

Fareham South West
Administration/Secretarial Insurance

8.7/10

Assisting with claims handling.

Very engaging and had a clear structure.

I was given responsibility according to my ability and was treated like one of the team.

I was able to ask questions or for help whenever I felt necessary. I was given a development plan and skills which I was expected to develop over the three months.

As busy as I wanted to be. I had daily reponsiblities but found myself engaging in other areas of the business which were of interest to me.

As much as the company felt my skills could handle. The more I worked on my development, the more responsibility I was given.

I identified an area of interest post University. The experiences I gained can also be put into practise during my final year at University.

Good fun whilst also being a productive environment.

Reasonably well planned out, but involved input from myself on occasion to ensure I achieved what I set out to do.

I was trained weekly on various soft skills.

There is a Graduate Programme which you have the opportunity to progress onto.

The social nature of the industry, along with the large number of Interns made for an enjoyable summer.

Portsmouth - reasonably cheap.

Portsmouth and Southampton.

Yes, always lots going on.