Finance Intern at Eaton

newport Wales

Eaton is a Top Employer

7.9/10

I enjoyed my placement, I developed and refined value skills that will be useful throughout my career.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

I felt my role was an important role in the business, helping out with core financial operations along with ongoing projects.

I had good support by my managers and everyone around me was open to help me if I needed it.

During a finance month end the workload gets quite large and requires effective and efficient working. (the hours could be long)

I got given a real job with a lot of responsibility that needed to be sent directly to head office for reporting purposes.

I learnt, developed and refined a lot of key skills that will be useful in my career, I am able to see they have helped me in my final year at uni already.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Eaton

good atmosphere, everyone was friendly and up for a joke, but when work needed to be done, they were focused.

Well organized overall, got sent on training events with the other interns to improve out business skills. (professionalism, communication, excel training)

there were numerous training events with an external training agency which provided me with the opportunity to practice these skills before i got into the workplace.

they have a graduate scheme, if they like you will be offered back.

yes meeting all the other interns at the training events was good.

not too bad, we paid more for a nicer house that year.

Newport wasn't great, Cardiff was better and 15mins on the train.

not too many, only football and a fitness class with the colleagues. it got better towards the end of the placement.