1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I got a super nice working atmosphere when I did internship in JLR advanced design studio.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All of them are kind and talent guys.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The manager in our team given me lots of guides.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Just as busy as each professional designers.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Two production vehicle design jobs and one special future style car design work in 3 mouth.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
All of my car design skills were obvious developed in JLR and I learned what is a completely car design process which is so important for my second year study in RCA.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Every designers in my studio just so enjoyable and devoted. I really feel that the passion and endurance are so important to a professional car designer and I totally could find both of those specialities on them.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
When I start work in there, everything I need just already be prepared and good to use.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
As the most successful and historical British car manufactury, I really want to get a position in it when I grauduated in 2017 summer.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Coventry is a lovely town and quite cheap than london and I feel good to leave there.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
In the weekend, nightlife is OK in coventry.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Gym and museums and nice food in the downtown, full of exceting place to visit.