Exterior Designer at Jaguar Land Rover

coventry Greater London
Design English Product Design/Industrial Design Transportation Design English Product Design/Industrial Design Transportation

10.0/10

I got a super nice working atmosphere when I did internship in JLR advanced design studio.

All of them are kind and talent guys.

The manager in our team given me lots of guides.

Just as busy as each professional designers.

Two production vehicle design jobs and one special future style car design work in 3 mouth.

All of my car design skills were obvious developed in JLR and I learned what is a completely car design process which is so important for my second year study in RCA.

Every designers in my studio just so enjoyable and devoted. I really feel that the passion and endurance are so important to a professional car designer and I totally could find both of those specialities on them.

When I start work in there, everything I need just already be prepared and good to use.

As the most successful and historical British car manufactury, I really want to get a position in it when I grauduated in 2017 summer.

Coventry is a lovely town and quite cheap than london and I feel good to leave there.

In the weekend, nightlife is OK in coventry.

Gym and museums and nice food in the downtown, full of exceting place to visit.