internship at Bloomberg

Bloomberg is a Top Employer

8.7/10

9.7

internship

I did really enjoy my internship. There wasn't a dull day, everyday I was learning something new and I was enjoying every moment.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

I really felt that I was valued by my colleagues as I was given important tasks to do from day one.

During the internship, I was given support and guidance by my colleagues. Also having a buddy during the internship was really helpful.

I was quite busy during the day. But at the same time I understood that finishing our work during work hours is also very crucial. Therefore there was a great work-life balance in the organization.

I always felt I was part of the team and always given full responsibility on my tasks.

I was already graduated when I did my internship. But the internship gave me great skills to apply in my full time position.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg

Always happy and friendly.

Very well organised. Before the internship started, I got my work calendar and already knew which areas I would be working on.

A lot.

Very as I am a full time employee in the same organisation.

Great social scene between the fellow placement students/ colleagues. So many different nationalities in one place!

City of London.

So many choices.

They were a lot of opportunities. I did really enjoy the corporate events after work where we can visit several art galleries.