- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
very enjoyable placement where every day was different
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
A lot of respect and responsibility was delegated to me and other placement students
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
very supportive manager who always had time for me
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
kept busy enough, but still very enjoyable.... work hard, play hard attitude
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
let me run my own projects once they saw my capabilities
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learn't so much from my year and will use the skills I have developed forever.
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
fun at times but serious in front of clients
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
very well organised
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
internal and external courses
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
hoping to be going back in summer for the graduate training scheme
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
yes, 35 students in the office and plenty of fun!
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
very expensive but worth it!
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Yes, many schemes for the comunity as well as sporting
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?