Adobe Brand Ambassador
Adobe Brand Ambassador
Want to be the face of Adobe on campus? As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be in charge of spreading the word about Adobe and what they have to offer for students.
You’ll gain valuable experience for your CV whilst you work around your studies and earn £10,65 ph. Apply today to become a Brand Ambassador for Adobe.
Who we are looking for
- Applicants welcome from all degrees but must demonstrate an interest in Tech, Sales, Marketing or Creative Industries
- Demonstrated society connections within your university
- Graduate 2023 onwards (in your 2nd, penultimate or final year as of September 2022)
Universities we are recruiting at
Adobe are recruiting Brand Ambassadors at the following universities:
- Aston University
- Bournemouth University
- King’s College London
- Loughborough University
- Lancaster University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Manchester
- University of Leeds
- University of Reading - Henley Business School
- University of Surrey
What does being a Brand Ambassador mean?
As an Adobe Brand Ambassador you are responsible for representing them on campus, promoting their brand and opportunities to students at your university.
Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Unleashing your creativity to make exciting social media content & videos
- Promoting Adobe’s incredible roles
- Capturing student leads to add to Adobe’s early careers mailing list
- Promoting digital and face-to-face events on campus
- Building relationships with societies & faculty members
- and much much more!
What do you get in return?
- You will be paid £10.65 per hour for your work
- You will be upskilled through training with OCP and Adobe
- You’ll get to network and build relationships with Adobe
- You will build brilliant skills for your future & CV
- Building your confidence and networks on campus
- Opportunity to earn bonuses along the way!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands, everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences, where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Application process for the Brand Ambassador position is as follow:
- Application form
- 2-minute creative video
We will provide training for anyone that is successful in gaining the role on 01/09/2022
This will be at the office in London.
How to apply
Step 1- written application
1. Why do you want to represent Adobe?
2. What relevant work experience do you have?
3. How would you innovatively promote Adobe on your campus?
4. Can you attend the Training Day on X September?
Step 2 - 2 minute recorded video
‘Why should you be the next Adobe Brand Ambassador at your university?’
or fast-track to video interview as it gets closer to the Training Day.