Deloitte Brand Ambassador
Deloitte Brand Ambassador
Want to be the face of Deloitte on campus? Are you looking to develop your marketing and networking skills and get your foot in the door with Deloitte? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Apply today to become a Brand Ambassador for Deloitte.
What does being a Brand Ambassador mean?
As a Deloitte Brand Ambassador you are responsible for representing them on campus, promoting their brand and opportunities for students at your University.
Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Unleashing your creativity to make exciting social media content and videos
- Promoting Deloittes incredible roles
- Registering students to hear more about opportunities and events with Deloitte
- Networking and forming partnerships with contacts at your University
As part of the Brand Ambassador role for Deloitte you'll be reaching out to students from all backgrounds to ensure that Deloitte opportunities are reaching students from diverse backgrounds. This is part of Deloitte's mission to be a diverse and inclusive employer
What do you get in return?
- £10.65 an hour with bonuses on top!
- Flexi-work around your studies - no pressure
- You’ll get to network and build relationships with Deloitte
- Build some incredible experience for your CV
- Building your confidence and networks on campus
Who we are looking for:
- Students from all year groups
- Students with great society and network connections
- Students studying Accountancy, Finance, Business, Maths, Computer Science, English, History, Social Sciences, Psychology, Physics, Software Engineering, Economics, Modern Languages.
At Deloitte we make our impact through collaboration. All around the world, our colleagues spark positive progress for their clients, people and society. Their shared curiosity creates all kinds of possibilities in the world of business and technology. Here you’ll find a purpose to believe in, and an impact that everyone can see.
We’re all working together to reshape the business and technology landscape. From Legal and Tax Consulting to Technology and Cyber, to name a few. We’re delivering end-to-end programmes, turning complex challenges into opportunity and redesigning a more connected future. You could be part of it.
- Aberdeen, University of
- Aston University
- Birmingham, University of
- Bristol, University of
- Cambridge, University of
- Cardiff University
- Coventry University
- Edinburgh, University of
- Glasgow, University of
- Huddersfield University
- Imperial College London
- Leeds, University of
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Manchester, University of
- Nottingham, University of
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen's University Belfast
- Reading University
- Sheffield, University of
- Southampton, University of
- Ulster University
How to apply
If this sounds like the place for you, discover more reasons to connect with us, our people and purpose-driven culture by clicking on the Apply For This Job button.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.