[Register Your Interest] BCLP Open Days
by Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
Register your interest
Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued! We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Open days London
We're hosting 2 open days for students to engage and find out about BCLP’s leading work and thought leadership, their opportunities, and their friendly, supportive and rewarding culture.
You shall hear from our Partners on the work that we offer as a trainee at BCLP. You can learn about our clients, recent deals and the culture of the firm. You will be invited to network with trainees and associates in the evening and ask any questions that you have on the application process.
This will be a hybrid event whereby students can choose to join virtually or in the office.
We are looking for you to demonstrate that you have the skills and behaviours which would expect from our trainees:
- Hardworking and well-rounded individuals
- Willingness to learn and be curious
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Creative with problem solving
- Ability to see the wider context of the work that we do for our clients
- Intellectual ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship building and strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to a career in law
- Research and analytical skills
- Someone who takes ownership of self development
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
About Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
40% of the Fortune 500 rely on global law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to protect their interests and support their critical business needs. Formed by the combination of Bryan Cave and Berwin Leighton Paisner our firm is purposely structured in a way few other law firms are – as a fully integrated international team that provides clients with clear, connected legal advice, wherever and whenever they need it.
How to apply
To register your interest and be alerted when applications open, click below.