L’Oréal Brand Ambassador
L’Oréal Brand Ambassador
We have 4 Graduate Programmes – Marketing, Commercial, Supply Chain and Finance. Our Programmes are 18 month long and operate a rotational programme of 3 x 6 month rotations. Our intakes are in July and January every year.
Every year we host a number of summer internship opportunities across a variety of functions including Marketing, Supply Chain, Digital, Commercial, Finance. The internships are 10 weeks long, starting in July and are eligible for all undergraduate students.
We also run Spring Insight Week and we have our year long Industrial Placements.
Universities recruiting at:
- Cambridge (x 2)
- Durham (x 2)
What does being a Brand Ambassador mean?
As a L’Oréal Brand Ambassador you are responsible for representing them on campus, promoting their brand and opportunities to students at your university.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Unleashing your creativity to make exciting social media content & videos
- Promoting L’Oréal’s incredible roles
- Capturing data (lead generation) of students to add to L’Oréal’s mailing list
- Building relationships with societies & faculty members
- and much much more!
What do you get in return?
- You will be paid £10.65 per hour for your work
- You’ll get to network and build relationships with a number of people from L’Oréal
- You will build brilliant skills for your future & CV
- Building your confidence and networks on campus
- Opportunity to earn bonuses along the way and a campaign completion prize!
Who we are looking for:
- Have a passion for marketing
- L’Oréal graduate roles are available in Marketing, Commercial, Supply Chain and Finance so degrees related to these areas will be useful
- Will be in your second or penultimate-year of study as of September 2022
…then L’Oréal wants you!
In person training date: Wednesday 7th September 2022
(Please note, travel expenses will be reimbursed up to £100)
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, L’Oréal are well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 L’Oréal want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers' beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
L’Oréal's brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.