Deadline: 9th May 2022
Length: Placement Year (10 Months+)
Roles: Market Research, Sales, Business Analytics, Business Management
Location: South East
Partner Sales Support Placement
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As a Partner Sales Support you will:
- Alignment of opportunities to partners through scientific analysis
- Collaborate with sales teams to drive business through the channel
- Partner recruitment analysis
- Participate in and/or organise partner events to drive engagement
- Enhance the channels profile through social media activity
- Support Partner Account Managers within meetings
- Provide innovative solutions to challenges facing the Alliances & Channels team
- Build your professional network both within Oracle and our Partner Network
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate students completing a university placement programme
- Attitude is everything! Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
- A real team player
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyse data/situations and draw logical evidence-based conclusions
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Not afraid to fail, not afraid to learn
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.