Deadline: 31st January 2022
Length: Placement Year (10 Months+)
Location: Republic of Ireland
Retailer Direct Coordinator Intern - Ireland
Enjoy the inspiring environment that enables you to realize your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we improve people's quality of life and enjoy the trust of millions of consumers. Whether it is one of our global brands - Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff - or a local brand, they all thrive on the excellence of our teams. Different individuals, united by a common goal, contribute their personal skills and passion. We are determined to empower each one of them. Join us now and give your career a home.
- Plan and manage work load to ensure customer needs are meet at all times
- To plan and initiate frequent outgoing sales calls to the Retailer Direct customers
- Process customer orders and progress chase all backorders/deliveries when required
- Provide information on BSH appliances e.g. specifications, availability, phase in and phase out
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively
- Self motivated /Hardworking / flexible
- Maintain a positive and effective working attitude with good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment
- Show initiative, motivation and determination and be able to establish a rapport verbally with our customers
- Be prepared to gain extensive knowledge of the company’s products/procedures and the white goods industry quickly
- Strong customer service focus together with a high standard of communication skills verbally and on email
- Consistent work ethic to enable multitasking and effective organisation and time management working to tight deadlines
- Be prepared to lead on innovation and change management if required to differentiate B/S/H to our customers
- Preferably comprehensive domestic appliance knowledge/retail environment experience
- Experience in using Microsoft office/SAP
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount and access to BSH reward website
- Training and Development opportunities
BSH Home Appliances Ltd is a subsidiary company of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The group was founded in 1967 and since the beginning of 2015 BSH exclusively belongs to the Bosch Group, headquartered in Munich.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.