Deadline: 31st January 2022
Length: Placement Year (10 Months+)
Roles: Food and Drink
Location: South East
City: Milton Keynes
Trade Marketing Kitchen Intern
Enjoy the inspiring environment that enables you to realize your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we improve people's quality of life and enjoy the trust of millions of consumers. Whether it is one of our global brands - Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff - or a local brand, they all thrive on the excellence of our teams. Different individuals, united by a common goal, contribute their personal skills and passion. We are determined to empower each one of them. Join us now and give your career a home.
- Assist with specific projects i.e. product launches including customer specific information (set up sheets, images, online content), marketing campaigns, and digital content.
- Liaise with external agencies both promotional and creative in order to achieve a specified brief.
- Be a point of contact for all trade marketing enquiries. Working with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure well rounded knowledge of the Kitchen channel.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the large appliance market including competition, opportunities and challenges.
- Understand the national trade marketing calendar, contribute to the activation of national campaigns and analyse performance to give insight into future planning.
- BA Hons Marketing or Business related degree required
- Expected overall grade 2:1
- Previously had employment either paid or volunteered
- Background and interest in Marketing or Business Studies
- Commercially focused, with the ability to initiate and drive forward ideas
- Ability to thrive under pressure, to maintain excellent attention to detail and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Team player with communication skills at all levels
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount and access to BSH reward website
- Training and Development opportunities
BSH Home Appliances Ltd is a subsidiary company of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and one of the leading companies in the sector worldwide. The group was founded in 1967 and since the beginning of 2015 BSH exclusively belongs to the Bosch Group, headquartered in Munich.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.