30th November 2021
9.50 per hour
Internship (1-4 Months)
Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Sales
Sales Excellence Elite Intern
Assignment Dates: Summer 2022 (10 weeks – tentative June 13, 2022 start)
About the Role
As a Sales Excellence Elite Intern, you will spend ten weeks in our competitive and immersive sales program gaining hands-on experience while working side by side with top Cyber Security Sales Leaders!
You will assist in solving business challenges and supporting projects which accelerate company and individual growth – all while earning your CrowdStrike Sales MBA in our solutions, sales development life-cycle and culture!
Responsibilities/Projects Include (not limited to):
- Learn corporate go-to-market strategy and Cloud sales experience by collaborating with fellow Sales Professionals on business generating activities.
- Gain Cloud sales experience while mastering our offerings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, account management, marketing, and other segments on valuable strategic projects.
- Learn the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research and competitive analysis of other cyber security companies.
- Earn your CrowdStrike Sales MBA by mastering program certifications.
Who You Are:
- A penultimate year student on track to graduate in 2023
- Class courses in professional sales/selling are highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps (Word/Doc, Excel/Sheets, Point/Slides are key tools for this role).
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Domo (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is equally independent
- Resourceful with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize work in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment without compromising quality.
- Energetic, personable, resilient and responsive
- Passionate about becoming a cybersecurity sales expert and interested in mentorship from some of the top sales/business professionals
What You Can Expect:
- Fully immersive sales internship to certify & ready you for a future in corporate tech sales
- Working alongside a diverse and global sales team
- Assigned sales mentors with multiple points of continuous feedback
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Executive Speaker Series, Sales Tech Talks & Cross-departmental Coffee Chats
- Social events and Sales Team Building globally (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays
Here’s what our previous interns have to say about our program:
- The CrowdStrike Internship Experience (video)
- Intern Testimonials blog post (TBA)
- Our feature on The Internship Show (podcast)
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our ground-breaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioural-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honours and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our unique culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So, if you’re ready to work on unrivalled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.