Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued!
We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Register Your Interest - Marketing Assistant - 2022 intake
At Baxter Healthcare Ltd we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our Undergraduate Placement Programme. We have four fantastic opportunities for those seeking a marketing placement in four different business areas that cover a wide range of life saving products, all of which are used throughout the NHS and private sector every day to save and sustain lives. This is an opportunity to immerse yourself and understand what it’s like to be part of a marketing team in a large multi-national company and gain crucial experience that will support a future career in sales or marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Will include most but not necessarily all of the following
- Working closely with product managers and external agencies to co-ordinate various aspects of producing sales materials from conception through to delivery including design and copy approval, education and dispersal of materials to the sales team
- Market Research: Help design and execute Market Research including analysis and communication of results to the wider marketing team as part of the annual marketing review
- Marketing Administration: Monitor stock levels and approval dates for Business Area on print and digital marketing materials as well as involvement in renewing materials to include recent developments in the technology/indications
- Use of internal processes and programmes to support the marketing team with day to day business, such as managing invoices and Regulatory approval and sample requests with the account managers
- Support the organisation and execution of external professional meetings and events. Assisting when setting up and running these events, managing payment for the stand space, logistics of materials and props to and from the event, stand build and presence
- Run the ‘Baxter BeWell’ internal well being project: manage activities, promotion, participation and budget for a year long programme. Identify areas for innovation and continuous improvement
- Participate in personnel skills training, mentoring, sales visits, development activity as part of Baxter’s investment in you during your placement programme
- Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree which includes a 12 month placement year available to start early July 2022
- Flexible, adaptable, and mature approach
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work on projects
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently
- Strong/fluent oral and written English skills
- Experience of MS Office products - ability to edit PDFs/video files an advantage
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivation skills
- Determination and enthusiasm
- Live near or willing to relocate near to UK Head Office (Compton, Berkshire)
Baxter touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day. Our products and therapies can be found throughout hospitals and clinics – from the Emergency Department to the Operating Theatre, from the Pharmacy to the Intensive Care Unit – as well as advancing patient’s care in their homes.
For nearly 60 years, Baxter has had a presence and long standing commitment in the UK. We are one of the largest suppliers to the NHS with over 7,500 products and services. We work closely with healthcare organisations to empower patients to self-care and manage their care closer to home.
Baxter has 14 sites across the UK, our placement scheme runs from our UK Head Office in Compton near Newbury.