30th September 2021
Insight / Vacation Scheme (< 4 Weeks), Internship (1-4 Months)
Want to be the face of J.P. Morgan on campus? As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll be in charge of spreading the word about J.P. Morgan and what they have to offer for students.
You’ll gain valuable experience for your CV whilst you work around your studies and earn £10ph. Apply today to become a Brand Ambassador for J.P. Morgan.
Universities we are recruiting at
J.P. Morgan are recruiting Brand Ambassadors for their firmwide campaign at the following universities:
University of Bath
University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
City, University of London
University of East Anglia
University of Essex
University of Exeter
University of Leeds
University of Leicester
University of Liverpool
University of Manchester
University of Nottingham
Queen Mary University of London
University of Reading
University of Sheffield
University of Southampton
University of Surrey
J.P. Morgan are recruiting Brand Ambassadors for their tech campaign at the following universities:
- University of Aberdeen
University of Strathclyde
- University of the West of Scotland
What does being a Brand Ambassador mean?
As a J.P. Morgan Brand Ambassador, you are responsible for representing us on campus, promoting our brand and opportunities to students at your university.
Activities will include but are not limited to:
- Social media promotion
- Face-to-face branded stalls to answer student questions (Covid-19 permitting)
- Lecture shout-outs (virtual or face to face)
- Building relationships with societies and faculty members
- Promoting our digital and face-to-face events on campus
- and much much more!
What do you get in return?
- You will be paid £10 per hour for your work
- You will receive x 2 days in the J.P. Morgan London office being trained and upskilled (Covid-19 permitting)
- You’ll get to network and build relationships with a number of people from J.P. Morgan
- You will build brilliant skills for your future & CV
- Building your confidence and networks on campus
- Have personalised help with your application to J.P.Morgan
- Opportunity to earn bonuses along the way and a campaign completion prize!
Who we are looking for:
- Applicants welcome from all degrees but must demonstrate an interest in financial services;
- Demonstrated connections within your university;
- You’ll be in your penultimate-year of study as of September 2021
The application process for the Brand Ambassador position is as follows:
- Application form
- 2 minute creative video
- Zoom interview
We recruit on a rolling basis so we strongly encourage you to proceed with your application ASAP.
We will provide training for anyone that is successful in gaining the role on Friday 3rd September 2021.
Please note: This is a part-time position on your campus, alongside your studies.
About J.P. Morgan
At J.P. Morgan, we are committed to helping businesses and markets grow and develop in more than 100 countries. Over the last 200 years, we have evolved to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses driving industry change globally and locally.
Our people work hard to do the right thing for our clients, shareholders and the firm every day. Joining us means you’ll learn from our experts in a supportive and collaborative team environment where you will be supported to make an immediate impact from the start.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.