Digital Training Assistant Placement
Start date: July 2021
We are Stanley Black & Decker!
We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Porter-Cable. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what car you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work. And you can guarantee that we’ll keep making it work
We are looking for a motivated, task-oriented individual who wishes to expand their knowledge across the digital marketing mix.
This will include supporting activation of marketing tactics that move users through the customer journey to drive brand awareness, web traffic and sales. This role will also support the development of enhanced digital content deployment processes to improve business efficiency and marketing performance.
No one day is the same!
Overview of the role
- Support the eCommerce team in activating brand-aligned content fit to channel and purpose
- Support and liaise with brand teams to ensure SEO elements are addressed across owned web content
- Helping to develop content creation and activation processes and improvements to drive efficiency in time and resource
- Supporting the development of email content including campaign set-up, tracking and reporting
- Assisting the team in support of website enhancements, updates and fixes
- Small project management as needs arise related to eCommerce and other digital marketing activities
You will be or have:
- Second Year Bachelor University Student seeking a placement and intending to return to full education after the placement
- Second year Bachelor University student seeking varied exposure to digital marketing activity for strong, international brands
- Strong motivation to achieve, well organized and structured approach.
- Motivated, self-starter with a strong interest in international business
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage small projects and follow through to completion
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Be able to adapt to flexible working hours as required
- Flexible approach – to have the ability to multi-task, be open to new methods and ways of working
- Team Player
- Foundational knowledge of digital marketing principles: search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing
- Basic skills in utilizing Google Analytics tools to develop reports and provide insights
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office suite of products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong English language verbal, written and presentation skills; additional languages advantageous
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Photo editing skills using programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- 25 days annual leave per year in additional to public holiday plus discounted products and much more
- Full training provided for all company systems
What can you expect?
- Being a part of our team means living our core values
- You will become part of a diverse team of engaged employees with a passion for excellence in pursuing great opportunities for themselves and our businesses, all around the globe.
- You will discover a world of opportunities. Our growth strategy means our portfolio is ever changing and you have an opportunity to change too by moving to different business platforms, across country, region and even the world.
- Being part of our team will allow you to contribute to breakthrough product innovation, having an impact on driving growth throughout our global enterprise
How to apply
If you would like to be part of our vibrant team and fulfill your potential, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the following application reference number in your application: 76798BR.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.