30th April 2021
Internship (1-4 Months), Placement (5-9 Months)
Marketing, Public Relations
Europe, Rest of the World, USA
USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America
About The Intern Group
The Intern Group is an award-winning organisation that provides global internship programmes, online and abroad, in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. Our PR & Marketing programmes take place all year round and last between 4 weeks and 6 months long - the duration is your choice. You are able to choose a starting date and length of time that best suits your personal and professional goals.
Impress future employers with hands-on professional experience. Intern alongside leading professionals and stand out from your peers with a remote global PR & Marketing internship.
Remote Global PR & Marketing Internship
Our remote global PR & Marketing programme includes:
- A leading remote PR & Marketing internship for 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours per week, depending on your schedule
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote Speaker Series featuring global leaders
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 3 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers including:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years
- Sue Liburd MBE DL, Non Executive Director at NHS
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman
- Personalised career coaching upon completion of the programme
- 3 months access to a licensed online therapist (Talkspace)
Our in-person PR & Marketing programme includes:
- A leading PR & Marketing internship
- Airport pickup
- Pre-trip welcome package and welcome induction
- Professional development workshop and tools
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- A full calendar of social and cultural events
About The Internships
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for interns in the past:
- Sony Music
- Make A Wish
- BTG Pactual
- Grant Thornton
- Habitat For Humanity
- Quintessentially (largest lifestyle luxury brand in the world)
We are regularly featured in world’s top news media. We have been featured in CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal amongst other leading publications.
“I’ve been properly immersed in the company for 3 months now and it’s taught me a sense of responsibility, which is only going to help me in future life when I go into a proper job. It’s also a really invaluable thing to have people here to support you and help you whenever you need it.” - Jack Carr, University of Durham, Finance Intern at Grant Thornton
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Please note, program fees start from $1,990.