CX Marketing Placement
Start date: 1st of July 2021
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
Marketing Studio team is part of CX Marketing Cloud PreSales team. Marketing Studio is focusing on inspiring suspects, prospects and customers, and elevate the debate on the business value of CX Marketing Cloud and other linked Oracle cloud solutions to expedite the identification, nurturing, qualification and closing of more / larger CX Marketing deals. We focus on four key areas.
- Thought Leadership: Help position CX Marketing Cloud as a trusted advisor and strategic partner for technology and Innovation this includes Events participation, content development and developing strategic marketing models and frameworks.
- Customer Engagement: Drive C-Level and strategic engagement with New Prospects and Focused Accounts to drive sales and increase mutlisolution approach
- Sales Enablement: Train and enable Sales teams to have value selling conversation with our clients
- Innovation: Identify and promoting innovate offering to CX Marketing and wider CX community
- Support overall Marketing Studio and CX Marketing SE team activities and strategic priorities
- Help and support in translating industries value proposition workshop outputs into creative reusable assets
- Help and support the set of CX Marketing Innovation Lap in key Western Europe cities.
- Support the set-up of key Marketing Studio events and webinars
- Manage CX Marketing & Marketing Studio microsite and slack channels
- Manage and promote Marketing Studio and CX Marketing SE team activities include Marketing Quarters calls
- Work with our Creative hub team to promote Marketing Studio activities across Western Europe
- Develop competitive analysis on Marketing Studio approach across Marketing
- Support our Go To Market campaigns
- Support CX Marketing enablement by maintaining tracking lists of trainees: course attendance, certification status, conversion records, success metrics, etc.
- Maintain tracking list of training content: course content, length, trainer, subject, level, etc.
- Create digital assets of existing material such as videos, Zoom calls, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Publish digital assets and other training material to the enablement hub
- Manage training events logistics: invites, tracking, confirm panellists, hosting, recording, Q&A follow-up, etc.
- Create branding for the Enablement function: come up with logo, styling, templates, etc.
- Create summary reports
What You’ll Bring
Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Looking for energetic, creative and passionate Marketing Student, who is keen to learn, add value and have fun.
- Curious and innovative person, who is proactive and willing to try new things.
- Person who is familiar with Marketing Technologies and digital marketing channels. The Ideal candidate has knowledge about media and marketing channels
- Good communication verbal and written skills and is comfortable getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything we do
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor in all situations
- Fluent English required
- Independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues
- High attention to detail, Thorough: Takes pride in getting the job done
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled in video production and editing
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies on the planet. We're using innovative emerging technologies to tackle real-world problems today. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only transforming the world of business—it's helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people the tools they need to outpace change.
Whether you want to break new ground as a developer or help customers reimagine their business in the cloud, joining Oracle opens up a world of opportunity for your future. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll get world-class training from industry-leading experts and a range of tools to help you reach your potential.
We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.