31st March 2021
Programme prices start from $4,950
Internship (1-4 Months), Virtual Experience
Computer and Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Europe, Rest of the World, USA
New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, Boston, Washington DC, Miami, San Francisco, Chicago, Madrid, Tokyo, Bangkok, Sydney, Toronto, Barcelona, Dublin, Medellin, Santiago, Shanghai, Melbourne
Technology & Engineering Internship (Fees apply)
An integral part of all businesses, the Technology and Engineering industry has ties with almost every sector and many aspects of modern society. Since the turn of the century, the industry's growth has been spectacular.
We offer placements within:
- IT & Information Services
- Web Development
- Energy & Utilities
- Mobile App Development
- Civil & Mechanical Engineering
- Software & Web Design
- Renewable Energy
Kick-start your career by joining an 8-12 Accelerator Program (Remote) in 2021.
Accelerator Program (Remote)
Learn and intern. The Accelerator program enables you to gain practical experience, acquire marketable skills, and dramatically boost your early-career prospects.
Open to both current students and recent graduates.
- An 8- to 12-week internship with a well-matched leading employer
- Choose from 9 career fields, and companies from across the globe
- Online, part-time (8-20 hrs/week), or full-time
- Online, but not alone. Our tried and tested remote programs are designed to ensure you’ll enjoy consistent support before, during, and even after your internship.
- Frequent, structured check-ins with your manager and career coach
- An MBA-inspired, commercial awareness-enhancing course of guided exercises (1-2 hrs/week)
- A structured and comprehensive career-readiness course including coach-led professional skills-to-career fit, traditional and digital CV, job search strategy, and interview prep sessions (1-2 hrs/week)
- The Remote Accelerator Program takes place year round
CI alumni get hired 3x more quickly and earn 30% more, a year after completing university compared with the average graduate, $47,000 versus $36,000 per year. A CI program is an investment that should pay for itself more than twice over within your first year of finishing college alone.
A CI program is an investment in your future, and we appreciate that everyone’s financial situation is different. Compared with US and UK national averages, CI alumni get hired more quickly (that's in 2.5 months rather 7.5 months) and earn more (30% in their first year alone) straight out of school. 65% of graduates get hired straight out of our programs.
Graduates of the program leave with the professional skills, experience and connections necessary to find and launch a rewarding career.
In your first year after a CI program, you can expect to see a positive return in your investment in your first year of work that compounds every year after.
What we're looking for:
- A good academic track record. You’re ambitious and hard working.
- A foundation of hard and soft skills, well-rounded interests and evidence of personal excellence, drive and maturity.
- You have an ambition to kick-start your career with meaningful work experience
Please note, programme prices start from $4,550.
- ***Financial Aid available to all applicants (up to $2,013).
- Your $2,500 tuition rebate will be rewarded if you are employed full-time by one of our partner companies within three years of completing a CI program.
- Not to mention Payment Plans, Financial Assistance and Scholarships that we have on offer.
While we have you, find out about our in-person Global Accelerator Program in 20 Cities across 9 Industries.
Traditionally, our in-person Global Accelerator Programs have been most popular with current students and recent graduates looking to explore and discover their career path in a leading global city.
- An 8-week summer internship with a leading employer in your chosen location and industry.
- Workshops, seminars, external speakers and networking events. Our weekly group sessions are everything school often isn't; they're dynamic, interactive and give you practical, modern skills, tools and mindsets that are proven to matter to prospective employers.
- Group activities and travel. On a CI program, you'll be part of a cohort of ambitious, hardworking go-getters brought together in one of the world's great cities; we'll encourage you to have fun and to see, do and experience as much as you can together.
- Scheduled to take place in summer 2021 in-line with COVID-19 protocols within chosen host city.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.