Consulting & Professional Services Internship
The Consultancy and Professional Services industry helps organizations to solve problems, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance with the provision of objective advice and expertise.
We offer placements within:
- Business Strategy
- Human Capital
- Accounting, Audit & Tax
- Analysis & Modelling
- Forecasting & Planning
- Insurance & Actuarial
- Quantitative Analysis
Kick-start your career by joining either the Global Accelerator or Semester Accelerator Programs (remote) in 2021.
Global Accelerator Program in 20 Cities across 9 Industries.
The Global Accelerator Program is most popular with current students and recent graduates looking to explore and discover their career path.
- An 8-week summer internship with a leading employer in your chosen location and industry.
- Workshops, seminars, external speakers and networking events. Our weekly group sessions are everything school often isn't; they're dynamic, interactive and give you practical, modern skills, tools and mindsets that are proven to matter to prospective employers.
- Group activities and travel. On a CI program, you'll be part of a cohort of ambitious, hardworking go-getters brought together in one of the world's great cities; we'll encourage you to have fun and to see, do and experience as much as you can together.
Semester Accelerator Program (Remote)
Learn and intern. The Semester Accelerator program enables you to gain practical experience, acquire marketable skills, and dramatically boost your early-career prospects, before you graduate from college.
- An 8- to 12-week internship with a well-matched leading employer
- Choose from 9 career fields, and companies from across the globe
- Online, part-time (8-20 hrs/week)
- Online, but not alone. Our tried and tested remote programs are designed to ensure you’ll enjoy consistent support before, during, and even after your placement.
- Frequent, structured check-ins with your manager and career coach
- An MBA-inspired, commercial awareness-enhancing course of guided exercises (1-2 hrs/week)
- A structured and comprehensive career-readiness course including coach-led professional skills-to-career fit, traditional and digital CV, job search strategy, and interview prep sessions (1-2 hrs/week)
- The Semester Accelerator Program takes place year round
On average, CI alumni are hired 3x more quickly and earn 30% more than their peers a year after completing university.
Graduates of the program leave with the professional skills, experience and connections necessary to find and launch a rewarding career.
What we're looking for:
- A good academic track record. You’re ambitious and working hard.
- A passion for travel and learning. You want to join a CI program and see the world.
- A foundation of hard and soft skills, well-rounded interests and evidence of personal excellence, drive and maturity.
Please note, programme prices start from $4,550.
***Financial Aid available to all applicants.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.