Assistant Operations Manager Placement
Based above Victoria Station in London you will receive a wealth of experience ranging from shipping and logistics, customer service, product knowledge along with our open days, visiting customers and country shows in the UK countryside such as Kent, Essex, Gloucestershire, Wales.
Your key duties will be:
- Take responsibility for following B2C customer journey from initial contact to delivery of the goods and post delivery customer service in order to improve retention
- Provide a consistently high standard of customer service and actively contribute in suggesting ways to improve the service
- Be an ambassador and advocate not only for Pure Biofuel, but also for the wider biomass and environmental movement
- Take responsibility for stock control and logistic owning daily communications with our warehouse operators and delivery partners
- Actively participate in implementing our marketing strategy to grow company reach across the country and abroad, by helping in the day to day implementation and providing feedback and ideas for improvement
- Be an active member of the UK team in working through meeting and exceeding company objectives in terms of sales strategy and continuous service improvement
- Ensure consistent and accurate recording of customer data in our CRM and ticketing system
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Don’t be afraid of change, we are a small entrepreneurial business where change is part of the day to day business to ensure continuous improvement and expansion
- Be a hands on individual and don’t be afraid in taking ownership on new projects and tasks
About Pure Biofuel
Founded in 2016, Pure Biofuel is one of the fastest growing providers of pure wood pellets – a dehydrated and compressed wood fibre which solves needs for energy, animal bedding, cat litter and more. We are looking for a student to undertake an exciting work placement year in one of the fastest growing industries in the United Kingdom. The decarbonisation of heat & energy from renewable sources has come to the forefront of the national agenda with the UK Government signing into law that UK must have Net Zero emission by 2050.
Biomass is one of the best technologies for us to achieve this goal, so you will be making a huge difference and be involved in a fast growing environment. We also have a diverse range of industries to which we supply with Home Heating, Horse Bedding, Cat Litter, BBQ and Industrial Absorbency with a range of retail, domestic and commercial customers.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and optional Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.