Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued!
We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Paid Internship & Placement in China Program: Business, Consulting & Management - 2020 Intake
Internship & placement opportunities in this business sector can generally be split into two main sub-sectors: business management and consultancy, which is a diverse combination of general management, or specific responsibilities such as marketing analysis, strategy planning, strategy consultancy, operation advising, marketing & sales. It’s an exciting and challenging field to intern in. You will have plenty of opportunities to choose from multinational companies, medium-sized businesses, and fast-growing entrepreneurial firms in China to get practical skills to discover your right career path and boost your career.
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)
- Asset Management internship
- Assistant Buyer internship
- Brand Marketing Assistant internship
- Business Adviser / Consulting internship
- Business Development / management internship
- Data Mining Internship
- Financial Research internship
- International Business internship
- Management Consulting internship
- Marketing Coordinator internship
- Marketing Research internship
- Office & Administrative Associate internship
- Operations Research Analyst internship
- Product Marketing internship
- Project & Program Management internship
- Risk Management internship
- Sales and Marketing internship
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
About Go Abroad China
Go Abroad China (GAC) is one of the best professional providers of Global Internship Placements and Chinese study in China. With 15-year experience since 2003, our extensive network of established and reputable partners allows us to build up an impressive database of high-level internships positions in major Chinese cities. Our intern programs offer many major sectors from Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Legal, PR, Pharmaceutical, NGOs, Sustainable Energy, Engineering, and more, which take place all year round and last between 1month to 1 year. Our internship program will propel your career development forward, help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market and enhance your future employability. Over 4000 talented undergraduates, graduates and young professionals from from over 50 countries have joined the program during the past years.
Are you ready to kick-start your career and change your life? Get global experience and immerse yourself in the vibrant sights and sounds of China with a China internship. Apply now!