Human Resources Placement
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources intern to join our HR team in the UK.
A mentor will be provided.
- Recruitment and Selection (advertising, sourcing candidates, interviewing)
- Contract of Employment
- HR Administration (letters, filing, minute taking)
- Supporting HR and payroll activities (including updating HR systems)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Project work
- Honest, loyal and enthusiastic personality, with the ambition and dedication to ensure the success of their own career and the success of the Company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to allow effective communication both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills
- Hands on approach
- High attention to detail
- Confidentiality awareness
- Must be able to drive and have car access
- You will have already completed two years of your degree
- You should be working towards a business management / Human Resources degree
Swisslog designs, develops and delivers best-in-class automation solutions for forward-thinking hospitals, warehouses and distribution centers. We offer integrated systems and services from a single source – from consulting to design, implementation and lifetime customer service. Behind the company’s success are 2,300 employees’ worldwide, supporting customers in more than 50 countries.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Freya.email@example.com.