Product Marketing – Assistant Product Manager Placement
We are looking for highly motivated, top performers to join our 12-month placement to assist the Marketing - Product Management Team, based at our offices in Slough, Berkshire.
- Market Support – Engage with Marketing, Training and Sales contacts to understand and meet with regional market requirements. Support key internal and external events such as product launch events, trade shows and product training.
- Project Support – Assistance with NPD projects, including representation on project calls, product system set up and packaging approvals. Preparation of launch materials for product launches, including launch presentations and website data. Initially this will be in a support role, with a view to taking on increased responsibility throughout the placement.
- Range Management – Support the team with its day-to-day activities, including sales analysis, research, competitive range analysis and product lifecycle management. Develop knowledge of product ranges and processes in order to become an effective team member and make a meaningful contribution to its performance.
Key Internal Relationships
- Global Product Management Team
- Global Engineering – Primarily US, China and Czech Republic
- EMEA & ANZ Trade Marketing Teams
- EMEA & ANZ Global Customer Experience (GCX) Team
- EMEA & ANZ Training Team
- EMEA & ANZ Supply Chain Team
- EMEA & ANZ Finance Team
- EMEA & ANZ Quality Team
Key External Relationships
- End Users – Product research and testing
- Customers / Franchisees
You will be or have:
- University Student seeking a placement and intending to return to full education after the placement or recently graduated
- Studying product design, engineering, business or marketing (related) bachelor degree and achieved at least 2:1 to date
- Strong motivation to achieve, well organised and structured approach.
- Strong PC Skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Flexible approach – to have the ability to multi-task, be open to new methods and ways of working
- Team Player
- Full UK driving licence
- UK Right to work
- 25 days annual leave per year in additional to public holiday plus discounted products and much more
- Full training provided for all company systems
About Stanley Black and Decker
We join forces to bring together the best of the best to create practical, meaningful products and services that make life easier—empowering people to do better, safer, more significant work. Innovation and excellence have powered our success, but we know there’s more we can do for the world and those who make it. Across our businesses, we’re investing in breakthrough innovation and digital excellence, striving for outperformance and increasing our focus on social responsibility.
We define success as: delivering value to our customers, colleagues and communities. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability helps us on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while helping to make the world better.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.