In this role you will provide support to the Marketing department in the development, co-ordination and administration of the entire product portfolio, promotional campaigns, product launches and brand or customer related events.
- Support the Marketing team in the development, administration and communication of launches, extensions, discontinuations.
- Support the Marketing team with the development and coordination of assets & materials for all product launches and extensions.
- Support the Marketing team in the development, management and coordination of campaigns/ promotional activity.
- Liaising with 3rd party research, creative and PR agencies to support project timescales and creative direction.
- Collaborate with customer and marketing managers, co-ordinate and allocate sales and marketing materials and trial bank allocation.
- Maintain the product calendar ensuring the sales team is kept fully informed of all developments and changes.
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Help support major events such as internal/customer conferences, especially in relation to brand and product related work.
- Co-ordination of briefing materials for the sales team, plus support of sales conferences.
- Support the Marketing manager with the management of the marketing budget, and work with finance to track the monthly actual spend vs forecast.
- Support the marketing department in managing spend including raising POs for product related activities.
- To proactively monitor and review competitor activity, sharing this internally in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of the website using content management system.
- Any other reasonable duties in relation with the work of the UK Sales & Marketing Team.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
We are looking for someone with project management skills, very detail oriented, have good working understanding of Power Point, Excel and Word. The ideal candidate would be confident and proactive to be able to manage multiple tasks and contribute to new improvements. The candidate should also have a strong customer orientation (Internal and external) and good presentation skills.
Candidates should be interested in Marketing, Product Management.
Studying for Marketing, Sales or a Business related degree, and plan on pursuing a career in a related field.
If you like what you see, join us and not only will you be joining a growing business full of opportunity and diversity but you will also be working alongside some of the brightest, most dedicated and passionate members of our industry. We promise this won’t be a short-sighted move.
As well as a competitive salary, CooperVision can also offer you a whole package of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Discounted contact lens scheme
- Lifestyle Discounts (discount gym memberships/shopping vouchers etc)
- Free Parking/Tea/Coffee & free fruit monthly.
All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal consideration and opportunities from CooperVision.
CooperVision designs and manufactures contact lenses. That's what we do and we do it extremely well. We create and execute innovation that is unmatched in the contact lens industry. There's much more to our story than that, however. In fact, you'll find that what sets us apart is how we approach our business. We collaborate. We listen. And, we enjoy what we do.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to RecruitmentUK@coopervision.co.uk